Jobs \ Administrative
Front Desk Administrative Assistant
High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
Minimum of five (5) years experience as an administrative assistant.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Exceptional ability to provide warm and helpful greeting and service to all visitors and callers.
Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Strong organization skills and effective follow-up on requests for assistance.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Effective time management skills.
Flexibility in willingness to assist Office Manager as needed.
DescriptionFront Desk Administrative Assistant is a person who interacts with all levels of the organization. This person greets the public and answers the company telephone in a professional and friendly manner. The role of the Front Desk Administrative Assistant is to be the face of the company in person and on the telephone. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, customer service, telephone etiquette and good communication skills.
• Ensures all visitors are greeted in a warm and welcoming matter and are referred to their meeting as efficiently as possible.
• Manages the main telephone system for the office ensuring consistent coverage.
• Manages distribution of incoming mail and provides support for mailing needs (courier set up, FedEx delivery calls, etc.).
• Maintains the front desk area in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Proactively anticipates needs and suggests ways that s/he can provide additional support.
• Performs as a collaborative member of the office support team.
• Maintains well-functioning supply closets and break rooms.
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Great benefits including paid parking.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.